Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's Done!

Finally, it's finished. The book has taken a hundred years to write. At least that's how it seemed to me sometimes. But the waiting for the finish is over.

The launch of my book "True Love Weds: When the Waiting is Over" was pure and simple joy. It reminded me a little of when Lian Ed came. When I gave birth to him in the summer of 2004, there were fears and worries, but at the end, it was pure and simple joy!

Now the waiting begins for something else. Will people read "True Love Weds: When the Waiting is Over"? Will it touch people's lives? How will readers react?

The waiting begins...

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger grace gaston-dousel said...

Tito Ef, thanks for creating this blogspot for me. Noimz, thanks for being the first to visit. AJ, thanks for endorsing the book to the PG website. I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home