Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Divine Appointment

It always warms my heart to receive feedbacks such as this. Jessica Rivera posted this comment on this blog last Friday, October 14. I thought that it's better to post it here than for it to just stay in the pop-up window. Read on and be encouraged...

Hi!I bought your book at NATIONAL BOOKSTORE, SUCAT last october 12, 2005. Actually ang purpose ng pagpunta ko sa NBS was to buy a pen. Di ko alam kung bakit ko nabili yun. I read some of its contents at mukhang interesting, so binili ko nga then binasa ko sa bahay. ANg ganda pala and very inspiring huh. Nakakakilig pa!!! hehehe! Nagpapasalamat ako kasi niloob ng Dios na mabasa ko ang TLWeds dahil maraming aral talaga ang matututuhan ang mga readers, lalo na sa mga teenagers like me. Natulungan ako ng Dios through your book na mabuksan pa lalo ang isip ko about LOVE. God Bless you Ms. Grace Gaston- Dousel!

Jessica Rivera

(translation: Hi! I bought your book at National Bookstore, Sucat last October 12, 2005. Actually my purpose for going to NBS was to buy a pen. I don't know why I bought it. I read some of its contents and it looked interesting, so I bough it and read it at home. It's beautiful and very inspiring. I am thankful because God willed for me to read TL Weds because readers, especially teenagers like me, will really learn a lot of things. God helped me through your book; for my mind to be opened about LOVE. God bless you Ms. Grace Gaston-Dousel!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home