Friday, March 04, 2005

What if I'm pregnant?

I nearly threw up in the car. We were on our way to Quezon City from my parents' home in Bulacan. I was nauseous and dizzy. My mind started spinning. Well, there could have been a host of reasons for that. It was early morning and we haven't had breakfast. I have a history of hypoglycemia so maybe my sugar level dropped. I have not had enough sleep lately. I'm probably experiencing fatigue. Or maybe my blood pressure is low. Or...maybe...I'm pregnant!

WHAT IF I'M PREGNANT...again???

Yes, we've been doing it for almost two years now. No regrets. We already have a son. And if I'm pregnant again...then I'll have to face up to the challenge of becoming a mother the second time and he'll have to own the responsibility of becoming a father again, too.

What if I'm pregnant? Then it'll be a reason to rejoice. It's wonderful to bear my husband's child. We have made a commitment that all our children (we dream of having three) will be born within the bounds of marriage. That way, they will be born out of a God-ordained union, in a loving family and within a secured environment.

Am I pregnant? I have yet to take the test. There's nothing to fear or worry.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger kapihan sa kanto said...

wow! congrats! if ever, magkaka-baby bro/sis na si lian ed :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home