Monday, September 11, 2006

W.O.W. from a Filipina

Dear Ma'am Grace,

I just finished reading your book "TRUE LOVE WEDS" (after 2 nights of reading). And it was all WOW (Words of Wisdom) for me. Though I have read few books also about LOVE, yours is what appealed to me the most kasi ang author po ay kababayan ko at isang Filipina. Kahit papano nakakarelate ako sa mga settings at scene at takbo ng story knowing na ang bida ay isang Filipina na katulad ko.

From those authors (Joshua Harris, Eric and Leslie Ludy, Elisabeth Elliot) and YOU...it only says one thing: only GOD-CENTERED relationships could make a couple fulfilled and happy.

FOR NOW, I am also on the stage of "WAITING" while praying for the man that GOD would gave to me in HIS perfect time. I am hoping that in this "PRESENT WORLD" we live in, I would still find someone who will lovingly accept, understand and share the same convictions I have when it comes to relationship.

Thank you for sharing you VERY INSPIRING story.

I would love to share this book with a very good friend back home.

I am very much in awe of your love story,
Elvira C. Pintac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home