Saturday, January 07, 2006

Like a Reunion

This past year was like a virtual reunion for me and some old friends. Because of my book, True Love Weds, I've caught up with some high school and college classmates.

Rhea, who now works in Canada, asked her brother living in Marikina to buy ten copies of my book and have them shipped to Canada. She gave them away as birthday presents to her friends there. She emailed me that she felt like she's caught up with me despite the ten years we've not seen each other all because she read the book.

Dawn, our magna cum laude in college, just dropped by this blogsite a few days after Christmas. She said she was surprised to see my book in one of the shelves of National Bookstore and bought it right away. Now we're in touch again after seven years!

I wonder how many more virtual reunions I will have this year...

Happy 2006 everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home