Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Off to a Good Start!

Happy New Year, everyone!

I am expecting a great year from my great God. To start it off, I would like to announce that True Love Weds: When the Waiting is Over is going on a re-print this year! I have recently met with my editor, Joy Solina, and we have commenced the project.

There is so much you can look forward as we (re)launch True Love Weds:
--a new chapter, capturing the first 5 years of my marriage and family life
--a discussion guide for each chapter
--a new look and layout
--a year-long book tour.

To know more, please don't hesitate to leave a comment on this blog or email trueloveweds@gmail.com.

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jikjik said...

Hi po, sana makabili ako sa reprint na yan pag-uwi ko ng Pilipinas someday. I have read kasi yung una napublish..

I'm thinking of buying that next copy as a gift for a friend perhaps :-)

Regards,
Elvira Pintac

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Rio Gladys Naive said...

Hi Ms. Grace! :)

Recently, I have the opportunity to read your book "true love weds". It was an answered prayer. It came on time when I have inner struggles about love, courtship and marriage. Your book enlighten and inspires me to continue to pursue sexual purity until the day of my wedding. And after reading the book, I have this burden to response to the challenge of involving myself to the "True Love Wait Movement". I want to be a channel of blessings to my peers to pursue sexual purity. how can i be a member of the ministry?


Sincerely yours,
Rio Gladys M. Naive

http://www.facebook.com/riobels?ref=profile


P.S: I attached my facebook url. :)
i pray that you send me message. I need someone to guide me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home