Wednesday, April 20, 2005

True Love Waits

This is the first time in 3 years that I will handle a True Love Waits Seminar. I've been active in the movement since I co-wrote the curriculum with my TLW buddies Aleks Tan, Blas Tiangco and Rhea Paredes in 1998. We've been to Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro and here and there in Metro Manila training youth leaders and workers. But I had to take a leave when after true love waits...true love weds. In 2002, I asked to be out of the TLW scene so I could concentrate on my wedding preparations. And now, after my monumental ethnic wedding cum costume party, my romantic honeymoon in a paradise island and giving birth to a wonderful baby boy, I am back to the ins and outs of the TLW movement. Exciting!

Do whisper a prayer for the TLW Seminar I'll have with Micah and Misha's kids from Payatas on April 23 and the youth leaders of the Christian Bible Church in Marilao on April 30.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger kapihan sa kanto said...

ako ipagpe-pray kita! :)

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis, blessings sa upcoming seminars mo ha! Tnx din pala for giving me a chance to be part of it kahit papano. Will be praying for u!

noimz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home