Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Launch

I have been asked to post some photos of the book launch held over a month ago. I have lots of them thanks to digicams and good friends. I'll post some now and post another batch later...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My boys (my husband Mang and our son Lian Ed) joined me on stage for the unveiling.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unveiled!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Saang chapter kaya tayo kasali?" my friends searched through the pages while in queue during the book signing.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've never written my name so many times before!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My college friends in full force!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My friend Ate Richelle (standing) did a great job co-hosting the event with Dylan Thomas. Lani (bending) is the director of the True Love Waits Musicale. She's also a friend from my College Sunday School days.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A bouquet of red roses from my beloved hubby and a bouquet of white roses from our Itay, Dr. Jose Andres Sotto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home